Complaint Review: Midwest Title loans

Macarthur Ave. Springfield, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 217-789-7095
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Midwest Title loans Took my money and refused to give me my car Springfield, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: yup still a rip off

This company gave me a loan using my car as collateral. When the loan was paid off, they refused to
give me my car key. I tried to call corporate and was told they were in the process of distancing themselves from the Springfield office.

I was forced to call the police to retrieve my key.Please beware!!

Do not go in the direction of Macarthur Blvd. for a loan. The street is full of these vultures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Title-loans/Springfield-Illinois-/Midwest-Title-loans-Took-my-money-and-refused-to-give-me-my-car-Springfield-Illinois-868626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Title loans

yup still a rip off

AUTHOR: Mad! - (United States of America)

Looks like this company hasn't changed at all over the past 10 plus years. yes they are still a rip off and charge way to much interest. and there managers are rude and very distasteful. please avoid this company at all cost. its not worth the headach and loss.