- Report: #937470
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Midwest Truss
Midwest Trussbaraboo, Wisconsin United States of America
Midwest Truss owned by Menards shoddy workmanship on workbench baraboo, Wisconsin
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. We needed a drill with a bits since there were NO pilot holes in any of the 25 pieces of wood
2. (4) 2x4x15 3/8 Braces were NOT included and we had to cut some
3. Two of the workbench top boards were so warped, we I had to replace one of them
4. Most of the side rails and posts edges were so chipped up or gone completely that the workbench look scrap wood was used to build it.
We have to askwas scrap wood was used to put this kit together. The box indicated made in the USA. Is this typical of the shoddy work done here in the USA. How difficult would it have been
to drill the pilots or at least tell the consumer that holes needed to be drilled? What type of quality control do they have when all the pieces are NOT included in the kit?
We could have paid $40.00 and got a bench made of metal with pilot holes and drawers if we had known this bench was going to be so much work. We had removed everything from our 10 by 10 shed so we could put the workbench against the back wall and get things organized. We now wish we had opened the box and attempted to put the workbench together before removing everything because it would have gone back to Menards for a refund.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Truss/baraboo-Wisconsin-53913/Midwest-Truss-owned-by-Menards-shoddy-workmanship-on-workbench-baraboo-Wisconsin-937470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.