Complaint Review: Midwest Van Lines

• Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: Fed-up — Los Angeles California United States of America
Midwest Van Lines
Moved, 11855 E. 40 Ave. Denver, Colorado United States of America

Midwest Van Lines, Globe Moving & Storage Overcharged + Lied + Haven't Paid Per Diem + One Week Late 72 hr. Promise Delivery. Denver, Colorado

Avoid MIDWEST Van Lines... and GLOBE Moving & Storage, as they are apparently same owner.

MIDWEST must not be a member of any Better Business Bureau that I can detect on Internet.

GLOBE Moving & Storage (main contracting mover) membership in BBB has been REVOKED. Check the BBB in Garden City, KS to verify for yourself.

A V O I D    M I D W E S T   and   G L O B E    L I K E    T H E    P L E A G U E

Nothing but lies, overcharge, delays, etc.   I am a   R E A L   C U S T O M E R.

First, I wrote my complaint to both companies, only to have both letters returned.  Midwest letter was returned, "moved, no forwarding address", Globe letter was sent priority mail with confirmation delivery request, and Post Office left 2 notices for them to pick-up... they ignored notices and letter was returned to me.

We are wasting our time writing or calling Midwest or Globe... we need to get smart and file complaints with the State Attorney in respective state.

In meantime, we all need to continue to post abuse and dishonesty of MIDWEST and GLOBE on this website and others to warn innocent people from using the BANDITS.

Does Chris with GLOBE really think people are stupid enough to believe these complaints are from moving competitors... and not from real customers, whom has been Ripped Off? He is seeking a cover, but nobody that is slightly smart will believe him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Van-Lines/Denver-Colorado-80239/Midwest-Van-Lines-Globe-Moving-Storage-Overcharged-Lied-Havent-Paid-Per-Diem-One-757598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Van Lines