Complaint Review: Midwest Van Lines

• Reported By: Cassandra — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Midwest Van Lines
200 East Fulton Street Garden City, Kansas United States of America

Midwest Van Lines Unable to recoup deposit made Garden City, Kansas

I had a scheduled move for October 1, 2011 in which I made a deposit in the amount of $329.50 to Midwest Van Lines.  I was contacted today by Midwest Van Lines advising that the company is no longer in business and since they do not work with the Sales Representative that took my deposit, I would have to try and recover through my credit card company.

I contacted the credit card company and it has been over 90 days, therefore, they are unable to dispute.  My credit card company advised that the monies should come to me from Midwest Van Lines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Van-Lines/Garden-City-Kansas-67846/Midwest-Van-Lines-Unable-to-recoup-deposit-made-Garden-City-Kansas-766369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Van Lines