Complaint Review: Mighty Net Inc , CreditReport.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Mighty Net Inc , CreditReport.com
9040 Topanga Canyon, Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Mighty Net Inc ,CreditReport.com SCAM!@!!!!DECEPTIVE Canoga Park California

I went to creditreport.com to pay for my 3 reports in one. The next month I received a bill on my credit card that showed a fee of $12.95, when I called the company they told me that it was for credit monitoring. I advised I did not select credit monitoring, nor did I see any information about it. After not making any head way, I asked for a supervisor and was transferred to the supposed Manager of the call center. He was rude, condescending and acted as if it was his money we were speaking about.

These people trick the customer by providing a pre-selected field and when the customer does not unselect the particular box (among many) they have now agreed to pay a monthly fee for credit monitoring. Not to mention after speaking to this "Manager", I am starting to wonder about this corporation and the employees they choose to allow access to such delicate information.

Cici
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mighty-Net-Inc-CreditReportcom/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Mighty-Net-Inc-CreditReportcom-SCAMDECEPTIVE-Canoga-Park-California-425048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mighty Net Inc , CreditReport.com