breathing

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — North Vancouver British Columbia
Migration Experts

Migration Experts Delayed Refund, Lacking Customer Service Internet

Migration Experts service has been one of the most challenging and horrifying. There was an unfortunate mistake in which I took immediate action to rectify. I was first put on with a gentleman from one of the North American offices, and he rudely informed me of the procedure. The second representative was also from the North American office, told me that if I wanted to notify the person in charge of my account through a face to face or a telephone meeting, I would have to pay $200+ just to do so. Feeling overwhelmed at this state, I asked to speak to his manager. This took numerous "putting me on hold" and playing the middle man of " He asked me to ask you" I then asked for the first and last names of the people I have spoken to, and for the people in charge of my case, and was simply answered back with, "Why do you need our full names?" I was finally transferred to the department manager who clarified after some time talking that I would be refunded in full without the fees, all within 24 to 48hrs.

It has been more than 48hrs and I had to make another call. Again, instead of being put to the Manager, I had another Representative have me in a run about with the same questions, just in a different way. Again, I was put on hold, consistently. I was finally put back on to the same Manager that assured me the prior. I am now being told to wait another 24hrs so that they can try to get ahold of the person in charge of my account. I had several versions of what exactly is happening with my refund.

What turned to be a quick and honest mistake, turned out to be a nightmare. In the beginning, I still wanted to use Migration Experts for my future visas; however, after dealing with a simple issue, the service has made the Company to be completely disorganized, unprofessional and absolutely untrustworthy.

How could anybody possibly let a Company like this, after many displays of disarray, give complete control of their Visas?

I feel mislead and humiliated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Migration-Experts/internet/Migration-Experts-Delayed-Refund-Lacking-Customer-Service-Internet-1038367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Migration Experts