Complaint Review: Miguel Morales

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa C — The Colony Texas
Miguel Morales
8037 Little Mill The Colony, Texas USA

Miguel Morales MM Construction, MM Landscaping or Presto Construction Takes your money, never shows up to do the work The Colony Texas

*Author of original report: Miguel Morales's REAL last name may be NORDES

*Author of original report: Address Listed in NOT Miguel's Address - THIS IS HIS CORRECT ADDRESS

Miguel Morales roamed my neighborhood and harrassed me for weeks to do a landscaping job at my home.  He gave me a quote, showed me pictures of work he claimed to have done, also claimed he had done work for my neighbors.  Then, he says that he needs a partial payment to pick up supplies and that he would start my job on Monday.  Against my better judgement I gave him a check for partial payment ($2300) and he never showed up to do the work.  Now, I find all this stuff about him on the internet.  I called The Colony PD and they said I need to find others that have had this same problem to see if it can be a criminal act but without more it would be a civil case against him in court - IF I can find him to serve him.  PLEASE - I KNEW BETTER not to give any one money before they do work but did it anyway since he seemed legit and persistent - PLEASE do not let yourself be a victim of his, too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miguel-Morales/The-Colony-Texas-75056/Miguel-Morales-MM-Construction-MM-Landscaping-or-Presto-Construction-Takes-your-money-n-1073252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miguel Morales

Miguel Morales's REAL last name may be NORDES

AUTHOR: Lisa C - ()

The check he signed and cashed illegally shows the last name of NORDES and his fingerprint.  BEWARE of him using this last name, as well.

Address Listed in NOT Miguel's Address - THIS IS HIS CORRECT ADDRESS

AUTHOR: Lisa C - ()

The address listed was for that of the filer of the complaint - Miguel's Address was last known at 5458 Lesli Ln Frisco 75034.  It is a blue rundown trailer right off of Lebanon Rd near Preston Rd.  Apparently it appears to be full of transient illegals.