Complaint Review: Mike Adams

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Delaware
Mike Adams
840 S Waukegan Suite 205 Lake Forest, Illinois USA

Mike Adams Mike Adams is doin a big fraud in Lake Forest!!!! makin all fools Lake Forest Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ??

I've never had an operator from a company curse at me before Essintial. They banned me from a different website that I didnt even work for them from because of a technical issue that was their fault and not mine. They will not pay you 100% of the project price and always find a reason that it was not "succesful"

This is a horrible company and should really be investigated by the FTC. Doing so now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Adams/Lake-Forest-Illinois-60045/Mike-Adams-Mike-Adams-is-doin-a-big-fraud-in-Lake-Forest-makin-all-fools-Lake-Forest-1077674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Adams

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

??

AUTHOR: Mike Adams - ()

I have no idea what this report is about.  One of my clients brought this to my attention and it has nothing to do with me or my business.  I have contacted "ripoff report" and they say "they will remove my name for a fee".  This is obviously a joke of a website as seen by the verbage used in the report. I will not pay someone I don't know to do something that has nothing to do with me.