Complaint Review: Mike Alton

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: BestBagels — New York New York
Mike Alton
, Select State/Province USA

Mike Alton Mike Alton, Michael Alton, The Social Media Hat Mike Alton, Michael Alton, Scam, Theif, The Social Media Hat Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mik Alton no longer drug addict

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mike Alton is not a Thief

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mike Alton is not a Thief

Mike Alton ripped my company off for 3k for social media services. He only does Facebook not anything else and lied to me. Don't use Mike Alton. Alton will promise u things that he cant do then not refund you. Mike Alton is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Alton/Select-StateProvince/Mike-Alton-Mike-Alton-Michael-Alton-The-Social-Media-Hat-Mike-Alton-Michael-Alton-Sca-1084275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Alton

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mik Alton no longer drug addict

AUTHOR: John Conway - ()

When I stole this money I was addicted to meth and now am clean and found jesus.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mike Alton is not a Thief

AUTHOR: Susan Knight - ()

I'm in St. Louise. Not Florida. The Social Media Hat is my company and we mostly do good work but I had personal problems earlier this year. I'm on methadone now and fine.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mike Alton is not a Thief

AUTHOR: Susan Knight - ()

After the police contacted me I did the Christian thing and offered Susan a complete refund, but she would not take it. They contacted me and told them that The Social Media Hat always meets its obligations and if I had not gone through a divorce and drug abuse I would have this time too.

Susan is agreeing to be paid back in monthly increments of $25 and I should have her and all my other victems paid back within 18 months.

If anyone needs awesome SEO and Google + work then: http://www.thesocialmediahat.com

I'm mostly clean and sober now.