Complaint Review: Mike Anderson

• Phone: 916-244-2396
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Mike Anderson Kevin Thompson Fast Cash International Sacremento, California

This number has been calling my job for awhile. When I finally got the number from my supervisor, I called them & asked for Mike Anderson which is the name that they had left. I ended up speaking with a guy named Kevin Thopmson who then stated that he was with American Legal Services & that the company that they are representing is American Cash Advance. He went on telling me that Federal charges for money Laundering an some other things was being brought up against me. They have my Social Security Number & My Bank Account Number. I got upset & asked when did I get this loan he tells me this year but could not give me a date. I told him that my account does not show any money other than what I put in there. He proceeds to tell me that well we will just see in court & that I will have the court paperwork in the mail with in 2-5 business days. I told him that I do not see anything he says well bring your paper & we will bring ours & see who wins. So I hung up. But have not received anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Anderson/Sacremento-California-/Mike-Anderson-Kevin-Thompson-Fast-Cash-International-Sacremento-California-648152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Anderson