Complaint Review: Mike Baker of Independent Producers of America

• Updated: Fri, December 23, 2011

• Reported By: Jenny H. — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Mike Baker of Independent Producers of America
Florida/ Texas Internet United States of America

Mike Baker of Independent Producers of America Independent Producers of AMerica / America's Business Benefit Association Best Place to work! Internet

*General Comment: Scam

Hello,

I have been working with IPA for 4 years now.  Not only have I been able to make an income that will someday leave a legacy for my children, I have been able to take my husband out of "corporate" America, and that has  allowed us the opportunity to have pride in what we are doing and the people that we serve.  I have been able to have the opportunity to have many heart felt" you changed my life, and protected my family" thank you's from many clients.

Most people either enjoy what they do and don't make a lot of money , or they make a ton of money and hate what they do or are not proud of it.  I have been blessed because I KNOW that I have both with IPA.  The leadership and support has carried me through thick and thin.  I have NEVER been so exicted and proud to represent a company that can make you feel the freedom of being self employed, but also have the support structure of a well thought out organization that can bring someone from NO sales background or insurance to heights only imaginable in dreams.

Thank you IPA and your wonderful leadership!

Jenny

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Baker-of-Independent-Producers-of-America/internet/Mike-Baker-of-Independent-Producers-of-America-Independent-Producers-of-AMerica-America-587039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Baker of Independent Producers of America

#1 General Comment

Scam

AUTHOR: AndMan28 - (United States of America)

So if there is a positive comment on this website amid many negative ones, you can generally assume that it's the actual company doing damage control.  The above is signed by Jenny.  Jenny Heafey is the lady who does the recruiting for IPA in Phoenix, AZ and is the scam artist behind this.  Don't let the above comment fool you.