Complaint Review: Mike Broemmel

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Single mom — Westminster Colorado
Mike Broemmel
1719 Emerson street Denver, Colorado USA

Mike Broemmel Stole wages, spread lies-has a number that is secretly his tthe public thinks is for buying tickets so he can gather personal info. money laundering Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Con Artist, or Just Broke?

*Consumer Comment: Mike, Con artist or just Broke

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Blackmail Attempts/Evading Law Enforcement & Process Server

*Author of original report: Mike Broemmel really is a fiction writer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tonya Harrison is a Terminated Contractor

Hello,

Mike Broemmel is a rip-off artist that will put you to work for him and then steal your time ideas and wages.  I believe he is also using his plays to generate personal account info. for purchasers of those tickets.  He tried to keep the fact that the number listed for the purchase of tickets is his line and he is a convicted federal money launderer.

After stealing all my trade secret methods he then refused to pay me and then started a smear campaign that he hoped would affect my lielihood and home.  Please report him if you recently purchased tickets to a play called, THE ROW, and your account has been mishandled.

Once confronted with this Mike, began a harassment and slander campaign against me to I believe, cover-up his theft of my wages and scam artist activity against the public.  I understand that there are legislators currently working on a bill to make theft of wages in Colorado, a crime.  Please feel free to contact me concerning this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Broemmel/Denver-Colorado/Mike-Broemmel-Stole-wages-spread-lies-has-a-number-that-is-secretly-his-tthe-public-thi-1058044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Broemmel

Con Artist, or Just Broke?

AUTHOR: Roberto - ()

I'd like you to answer my previous comments. I may have wrote my rebuttal in the wrong place, but you can certainly find it. You have quite the reputation around town.

Mike, Con artist or just Broke

AUTHOR: Roberto - ()

I'm also wondering why Mike keeps dodging Laundering charges and avoiding any alligations against him. She is far from the only person on the net making such claims.

I also wonder, Mike, what money is she trying to extort? Do you have money? Did your check to the last Venue who hosts your play not bounce? Was that venue owned by a Church, did you defraud that church? Have you paid all of the actors in that play? Are you going to attemp to answer these questions or are you going to character assasinate my screen name?

To be honest, I'm very curious to see what kinda dirt you can make up from reading my screen name. Lets see how good a writer(and con) you are.

-Roberto

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Blackmail Attempts/Evading Law Enforcement & Process Server

AUTHOR: MikeB - ()

Tonya Harrison has furthered her attempts to defraud our company by blackmailing us in regard to her post at this site. She theartened to expose personal information about people's sexuality if we did not pay to her thousands of dollars. As with her other insidious attempts at extortion, this also fell flat and we certainly did not cooperate.

A business must never give in to Tonya Harrison and her attempts to blackmail and extort.

We currently are attempting to serve her with a summons and petition on a lawsuit arising out of her theft, fraid, and so forth She is evading service and law enforcement. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of this miscreant, please let us know. Keep in mind that she is considered dangerous and violent, having posted threats of bodily harm against individuals online. Do not approach her without the assistance of law enforcement personnel.

Mike Broemmel really is a fiction writer

AUTHOR: Single mom - ()

I listed it under Attorneys General because that is who you have been reported to for what I believe are your crimes against the public at large.

I will also be reporting you to my local authorities for your harassment.  You are wasting your time with this fiction writing.  I already have every e-mail and text I need.   Rest assured all your slanderous statements are being carefully recorded.  Do not contact me by phone or e-mail again.. I look forward to finding my remedies from the civil and criminal courts.

You should be familiar with these, right.  You are after all a convicted federal money launderer, right?  Noticed you skipped all over that, huh?  Maybe your skill from lying comes from that sexual identity you have been keeping secret all these years?  My mother always said anyone who will lie and deceive their mom and family will lie and deceive anyone.  The long list of complaints prior to mine are proof positive.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tonya Harrison is a Terminated Contractor

AUTHOR: MikeB - ()

This "complaint" was posted by Tonya Harrison following the termination of her contract through which she was supposed to make ad sales for a theatrical production company. She was not an employee of this company. She breached terms of the contract by filing false time statements, filing false claims for ad sales that never occurred and similar types of misconduct.

The contract was further terminated after Tonya Harrison filed a false application seeking housing assistance claiming she was an employee, raher than an individual providing contract services. Our company was required to expend a great deal of deal unraveling this fraudulent application prepared by Tonya Harrison.

Tonya Harrison attempted to extord thousands of dollars from the principals of this business by theartening to post precisely the false and defamatory statements she has posted at this site. Needless to say, we did not bend to her attempts at extortion.

Tonya Harrison was engaged via this contract to do door to door ad sales amongst businesses in the community. Needless to say, there are no trade secrets involved in such an activity.

In posting this "complaint," Tonya Harrison underscores her decpetiions by stating it is a post from the "Attorney Generals" when it is, in fact, a continuation of her attempt to extort money from this company following defrauding it through false time statements associated with her contract for services.

Finally, the company and its principals have initiated lawsuits against Tonya Harrison arising out her misconduct, breach of contract and attempts to defraud the company.