Complaint Review: Mike Darovec CEO Nutralan

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Srdacoda — Baltimore Maryland
Mike Darovec CEO Nutralan
Nationwide USA

Mike Darovec CEO Nutralan Mike DarovecCEO Nutralan Saint Charles, Illinois Health, Wellness and Fitness Fake company. Fraud.Fake borrower. Saint Charles, Illinois Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NUTRALAN

Mike Darovec

CEO Nutralan

Saint Charles, Illinois
Health, Wellness and Fitness
Claims he has the right products. He tells investors that he don't need them but asked for 0ver $1,000,000 to fund his products! Mike Darovec is apart of a group on linkedin who look to borrow funds but if denied will post scam reports on you! Lenders Beware! He is part of a scam group who seem to get at lenders! Nutralan has no money as it claims! They are group corporate conspirators who claim they need money. [continued below]....
.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Darovec-CEO-Nutralan/nationwide/Mike-Darovec-CEO-Nutralan-Mike-DarovecCEO-Nutralan-Saint-Charles-Illinois-Health-Wellne-1158782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Darovec CEO Nutralan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NUTRALAN

AUTHOR: 60174 - ()

Well, I must say that I am not surprised at this report. It is of course an out an out lie and the a*s hole that wrote it knows it. First off we do not manufacture any products and second our funding for our third round is far more than the amount stated and that funding has already been deposited into an escrow account.

I am not part of any Linkedin group seeking funding. I do however manage and control 2 Groups on Linkedin that post frauds. Those groups are SCAM INVESTORS and SCAM STOP. I would suspect that the s**t head that posted this report is either a fraud or scammer themslves. Our members have uncovered 100's of scams and frauds over the courese of the past 3 years. I myself have only posted varified frauds. Several companies have defrauded us and have stolen fees well over $200,000 to date. Those entities that have stolen our fees have been posted in my 2 Groups. The jerk that posted this lie is probably one of them.

Read what you wish as NUTRALAN has nothing to hide. I am not going to lose any sleep over the s**t that is written about my company or me personally. So, who ever you are VESA ME COLA!!!