Complaint Review: Mike Dikman

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — great neck New York United States of America
Mike Dikman
5 Dakota Drive suite 208 Lake Success, New York United States of America

Mike Dikman dikman and dikman lawyers who failed to represent me properly and quit keeping all of my money and badmouthing me to other lawyers and court personnel and caused me harm with their representation Lake Success, New York

Mike Dikman handled my custody case but chose to quit in anger.  He screamed and yelled at me out of control and said many mean things.  He kept over $25,000 in unearned legal fees and lost my case.  He thinks he is a hot shot in Queens because his father was a judge there and he has a lot of political connections and he gets his way because of that.  He should return legal fees of clients and stop taking his anger out on clients.  this lawyer should not be permitted to quit cases and not return money as it is unjust.  this lawyer caused me to lose rights in my custody case and I would not recommend him.  He is arrogant and bossy and thinks he can have ex parte communications with judges just because he knows them.  He is connected to the political powers in the courts and in political offices.  try not to cross this lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Dikman/Lake-Success-New-York-/Mike-Dikman-dikman-and-dikman-lawyers-who-failed-to-represent-me-properly-and-quit-keeping-1010767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Dikman