Complaint Review: Mike Filsaime - 7 Figure Secrets - 7figuresecrets

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Freshwater Other
Mike Filsaime - 7 Figure Secrets - 7figuresecrets
Internet Ronkonkoma, New York U.S.A.

Mike Filsaime - 7 Figure Secrets - 7figuresecrets - 7figurezone Mike Filsaime keeps stealing money after cancelling subscription, unable to get past autoresponders Internet, New York New York

*Author of original report: Refund has been made

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Willing to help

Beware the phantom Mike Filsaime and his organisation 7 FigureSecrets. Don't believe his reply to Wayne. Sure he has smooth answers that appear to be simple and standard retail practice, but when you try to cancel, that is where it all falls over.

I too have tried to cancel his "subscriptions" unsuccessfully many times and I too am being fleeced more than once per month. I have found it impossible to get past his autoresponders. I have even had a reply from one of his autoresponders telling me my subscription is cancelled and no more deductions will be made, but the money is still being taken out of my account.

I have had $29.95 taken out monthly and after cancellation the very next day he took out another $19.97 (only 6 days after he took the last $29.95). That is more frequently than monthly, and definitely unauthorised!

I have not been able to contact anyone to help, have only got into loops of recorded messages, and loops of "help" pages that take you nowhere. Phone numbers only direct you back into the web loops. You have to register to even be able to "cancel" as the site does not recognise you, and I suspect that registration triggers another subscription to a different newsletter! (7 figure secret changed to 7 figure zone) How else can I account for the new deductions.

This is a man who has set his organisation up to operate behind a veil of technological inaccessibility, taking advantage of unsuspecting customers via a frustrating labrinth of recorded messages and auto responders, does not notify you in advance of withdrawals, how much and when. Nor have I ever received any courtesy notifications of deductions despite his obvious skill with automation.

Mikes "helpful" (NOT) rebuttal to Wayne which gave his gmail address only gave me another instant autoresponce referring me back to the help desk autoresponder, saying he had that much mail he did not have time to deal with it. Yes he may be making millions but don't let this be at your expense. Stay away from Mike Filsaime and The 7 figure secret because of the way he operates.

He has written on his web site that refunds are not given (no such thing as customer guaranteed satisfaction). I suspect such a guarantee would send him broke. After all, a couple more fraudulent withdrawals per customer with a no refund policy can be worth millions.

Mike Filsaime, if you are so ethical as you claim, I challenge you to make your company more accessible and provide access to real people who can help sort these messes out, to stop all unauthorised transactions, to set up an easily accessible link (not a loop) which would result in an immediate refund for those who inform you it has happened to them, and to establish a genuine refund policy that works for unhappy customers.

Peter
Freshwater
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Filsaime-7-Figure-Secrets-7figuresecrets/Ronkonkoma-New-York/Mike-Filsaime-7-Figure-Secrets-7figuresecrets-7figurezone-Mike-Filsaime-keeps-steali-375247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Filsaime - 7 Figure Secrets - 7figuresecrets

Refund has been made

AUTHOR: Peter - (Australia)

I followed the instructions in Mike Filsaime's reply and would like to report the outcome. I did manage to talk to a real person, but after several attempts still not the right person - time zone differences did not help. So I emailed Mike Filsaime directly usingthe instructions provided and requested repayment from the time I had cancelled. I received a prompt response from MF personally saying he would refund ALL moneys paid. I received an email the next day confirming this had happened, and funds are now back in my account. Thankyou MF

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Willing to help

AUTHOR: Mikefilsaime - (U.S.A.)

I am not sure again why there is confusion. She said she canceled and the next day was charged. As you know, it takes a business day or 2 to respond to requests.

If you emailed me, yes you get a reply that even my mother gets. But I STILL read every email. If you ask for a refund, my procedure is always the same. Send it to Nancy at my help desk, she refunds you / cancels you and of course will reply to you.

So peter, you may email me at mikefilsaime at gmail .com and I will reply.

Just put (Personal) in the subject line and I will be sure to know it is you when I
see the name Peter.

I have over 11,000 people on the newsletter. There will be issue time to time and while that is NO EXCUSE, we ARE there to help.

I do not want your money if you do not want my product. I am sure we already took care of you and you forgot to update this. But if you have not, please let me know.

Also, you forgot to mention, that when you call my office at 631 615 4595, the menu lets you talk to a REAL HUMAN, when you are press [8] like it says. Monday - Friday 10am to 6PM EST.

Anyone here reading can test it.

And guess what, ask for Mike Filsaime, and when I am here, I will answer. Just tell Amy "Mike said to put you through, it is personal."

So, if you need help, as stated, we are here to help.

If this was not the case, this site would have thousands of complaints. Correct?

With this many paid customers

You would think 1 ussue like this may happen every few years but we are here to help.

Thanks,