Complaint Review: Mike Filsaime

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 31, 2011

• Reported By: MikeFilsaimesUmpteenthVictim — Lucea Internet Jamaica
Mike Filsaime
3555 Veterans Memorial Highway Suite C, Ronkonkoma Ronkonkoma, New York United States of America

Mike Filsaime MikeFilsaime.com, Inc, The Profit Platform Constantly Lies to Clients Instead of Honoring Refund Request of $398.00 That Was Made After Only 20 Days Ronkonkoma, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved: Refund was processed

On MaY 22, 2011 I gave $398.00 of my hard-earned money OVER to Mike Filsaime after putting faith in his word that it would be fully refunded if such a request was made within 30 day. My request was made after only 20 days.Below is just a small sampling that summarizes the type of deceptive and cinical responses I am getting weekly from Mike Filsaime's crooked scammimg operation:

These are from his OFFICE PERSONNEL like ED and NANCY FAHEY: (Notice the date differences). What can I do to get my money back and get these crook apprehended?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Ed Client Relations wrote:Hi,Because we have some technical issues with our gateway, and not sure how long it will take to fix it, we want to get you refunded ASAP!We will be using Paypal to do this, so if you will please send back your Paypal email address, well get your funds to you as quickly as possible.Thank you in advance for your understanding This way your payment will be processed within 24 hours.Warmly,

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Nancy Fahey

Hi SherwinI am sorry. it has not gone out yet. probably will go Friday. Again, we apologise for this delay, and totally understand how you feel. I hope this response was helpful

Warm Regards,

Nancy FaheyCustomer Support ManagerMike Filsaime, Inc.

MY LATEST RESPONSE IS:

Nancy,
Please make every effort to put through my refunded cash via PayPal transfer today. My PayPal email address is ******@gmail.com. Call me @ *-***-***-**** if there are issues. SW.

PS. I don't know what else to do to get you guys to act honorably.

Ticket Details

===================

Ticket ID: HAX-583917

Department: Refund Responses fr Customer

Priority: Critical

Status: Responded

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Filsaime/Ronkonkoma-New-York-11779/Mike-Filsaime-MikeFilsaimecom-Inc-The-Profit-Platform-Constantly-Lies-to-Clients-Instea-757617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Filsaime

Resolved: Refund was processed

AUTHOR: MikeFilsaime Support - (United States of America)

On behalf of MikeFilsaime.com and The Profit Platform we wish to extend our apologies to Sherwin. We have reviewed the details of his complaint and agree that there was too much time between his original refund request and the actual refund. The refund has now been processed and should post to your paypal account within 1 business day if not already.

Sherwin: if you need any further details please contact us and we will be happy to show you any supporting details you need to verify that your refund is on its way.  Again, our apologies for the delay and good luck with your future endeavors.