Complaint Review: Mike Filsaime

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Hockenheim Internet Germany
Mike Filsaime

Mike Filsaime I had claimed a refund within the 30 days, the refund got confirmed, the email said I would get the money within 6 to 10 business days, now it has been about 2 months and I did not get my money back, Internet

When you buy something through their link, Mike Filsaime offers a refund if claimed within 30 days after purchase. I did this, the claim was confirmed, and I have been waiting for about 2 months and still don't have my money back. They only apologize for the delay, promise to take care of it within 6 to 10 business days, but nothing happens. I will never ever do business with this company again. It is the second time I am having a hard time getting my money. The first time they tried to talk me out of refunding, but paid after I insisted on my right. This time they keep putting it off and off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Filsaime/internet/Mike-Filsaime-I-had-claimed-a-refund-within-the-30-days-the-refund-got-confirmed-the-em-945620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Filsaime