Complaint Review: Mike Gaide Smile Care

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: sactown — Sacramento California USA
Mike Gaide Smile Care
9184 E Stockton Blvd Elk Grove, California United States of America

Mike Gaide Smile Care Smile Care/Coast Dental Billing Error Not Addressed since 5/2011 Elk Grove, California

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Beth@CoastDental.com

Mike Gaide of the Smile Care in Elk Grove, California has given me the run around regarding an error in billing since May 2011 to the present date.  He has acknowledge an error of over charging and has done nothing.  He has allegedly informed the staff at Coast Dental of the error and again, to date nothing has happened.  I have spoken to Mike on several occassions regarding the issue and has claimed he has informed Coast Dental to refund me my money.  Mike has NEVER called me regarding this issue and has never returned any call when he said he would.

I have left messages for Mr. John Rodriguez, another idiot that works with Coast Dental, the new and improved carrier that addresses the bill by Mikes office.  Mr. Rodriguez is over paid and should be dismissed just like Mike.  No one from either office has addressed my concern.

The bill states my insurance "declined" to pay.  My insurance has spoken to Mike and Coast Dental to guide them about what I am to be billed for and never declined me of any services.  Has any of that helped Mike or John..not at all.  Choose another dental location instead of the one in Elk Grove.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Gaide-Smile-Care/Elk-Grove-California-95624/Mike-Gaide-Smile-Care-Smile-CareCoast-Dental-Billing-Error-Not-Addressed-since-52011-Elk-968274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Gaide Smile Care

Please contact Beth@CoastDental.com

AUTHOR: Coast Dental - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comment.  I would like to address your concerns, but your review was posted anonymously.  Please contact me directly at Beth@CoastDental.com with the patient name on file and I will be happy to follow up.

The team members you named are diligent, conscientous employees who put patient care and customer service first each and every time. I can promise you that they work very hard to resolve every concern brought to their attention. Out of respect for their personal privacy, I'd like to request that you edit your review to remove their last names.

I look forward to working directly with you once I have received your information.  You can also call our Patient Relations team at 1-855-455-6601.