Complaint Review: Mike Gruszczynski

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Michael S — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Mike Gruszczynski
14885 Sprague Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44136 Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Mike Gruszczynski Michael Eric So-Called "Professional" or "Specialist" in the field of Video & Film Rips Off Religious Production Cleveland, Ohio

*General Comment: Its Not Mike Gburzynski!

*Author of original report: The Spelling of Mike is Incorrect So Sorry!

*Author of original report: Mike Gruszczynski

*Author of original report: Mike Gruszczynski

We were excited to work with this so called video and film professional Mike Gruszynski as we are big fans of the religious show Holy Love as our friends were involved in producing it. He told us that he had a masters at the film school USC and he made a film in Cleveland some years back. We trusted him with our production and he ended up ripping off the production. When we started to investigate the guy more, it turns out he never paid the filmmakers on his show and he ripped off the production!  Don't trust this guy!  He talks the talk but, he is does not walk the walk! He also goes by the name of Michael Eric.  We were hoping to make a great PSA video and he assured us he knew what he was doing and said he was a director and editor and he ruined the entire thing and took our money. We are an old couple and it makes us sad that we trusted him. We don't understand how he can still have a job at I Video in Cleveland. We are very sad that this occured.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Gruszczynski/Cleveland-Ohio-44136/Mike-Gruszczynski-Michael-Eric-So-Called-Professional-or-Specialist-in-the-field-of-Vi-966567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Gruszczynski

#1 General Comment

Its Not Mike Gburzynski!

AUTHOR: Mike G - ()

Hey folks, Im sorry you had a bad experience with this clown, I am Mike Gburzynski. Ive never been to Ohio, I have no idea who you are and I dont do video production for religious services.

I work in NYC on major intellectual property law cases. Just Google my name, see my picture and
you will understand you have a mistaken identity, or an impostor. You can also find me on youtube, with videos of myself flying airplanes and doing complex 3d visualizations for court cases not ripping people off. Look at the face, its not a match right??

Please update your report and do some better research next time as libel proven in a court of law is subject to damages.

Again, I am sorry for your situation, but please put some research effort into your post.

This is your official notice.

-Michael Gburzynski.

The Spelling of Mike is Incorrect So Sorry!

AUTHOR: Michael S - (United States of America)

we realized after this post was made that this is a different Mike than the way we spelled it's actually Michael Gburzynski - so sorry about this, hope this did not create any damage and that the name can be corrected in the database

AUTHOR: Michael S - (United States of America)

we also believe he does productions in Chicago as well

AUTHOR: Michael S - (United States of America)

we think he also works in Pittsburg as well