Complaint Review: Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: William Divine — Santa Monica California United States of America
Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria
141 Adelaide Street West, Suite 340 Toronto, ON Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria Alpha Resources Management, Inc. They also have a company called Northern Iron Corp., Condor Precious Metals, Firesteel Resources Ltd., G4G Resources and Hepworth + Co. Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria a new way to extort money via the internet A new form of extortion is emerging, post false information about a company or individual unless they Toronto, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wil Divine -still up to his old tricks

Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria a new way to extort money via the internet.

A new form of extortion is emerging, post false information about a company or individual unless they pay ou money.  Not long ago our company made a JV with Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria who called themselves Alpha Resources Management, Inc.  They also have a company called Northern Iron Corp., Condor Precious Metals, Firesteel Resources Ltd., G4G Resources and Hepworth + Co.

The JV was to develop oil projects in Iraq and they put up some money to sponsor the first trip to Iraq, they wanted out of the deal when it became necessary for me to look for other parties because they were not fully supporting our operations there.  I agreed to pay them back even though we were not obligated to do so.  However since our financial situation has not been good since we ended up solely supporting our operations in Iraq without their help up we could only afford $2,000 per month. [continued below]....
.....

The guys threatened a media campaign unless I paid them more which was not possible so they launched into this posting all sorts of false information about me and my company all over the internet including the accusation that we did not even go to Iraq but it was some sort of scam.  This is very offensive in that me and my country manager risked our lives there for almost a month and my country manager has been there for months afterwards to pursue projects there.  We are all over the Iraqi media, on TV, on radio, in the newspapers so in essence these guys are posting false information to extort money out of us.

These guys were threatening a second wave of their media campaign and what they are doing is inventing fictitious people to post on the internet all sort of absurd things.  If finally dawned on me because I have never heard of these people and they simply do not exist, also we have traced the IP address back to this guy Mike Hepworth. They have even created fictitious woman to post all sorts of negative things about me that they have made up saying bizarre things that has got my finance so upset she has left me and gone back to Russia.

The day when you can let a person destroy another persons life by posting false information on the internet is a sad day, so your help in creating something positive here would be greatly appreciated. So if you know of these guys please ask them to stop since this crosses the line of all decency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Hepworth-Rick-Brown-Basil-Botha-Raul-Sanabria/Toronto-Ontario-M5H-3L/Mike-Hepworth-Rick-Brown-Basil-Botha-Raul-Sanabria-Alpha-Resources-Management-Inc-Th-977851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Hepworth, Rick Brown, Basil Botha, Raul Sanabria

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wil Divine -still up to his old tricks

AUTHOR: Alpha Resource Management - ()

Will Divine or William Warren Perrine is a perfect example of unscrupulous people posting utter nonsense on the internet and making it look as though they were the injured party, Nothing could be further from the truth.

We went to court in California over this. What we posted was the truth about Will Divine and Canadian law is quite clear about this.; The truth is not libel or slander.

The case against us was dismissed and now we have filed suit in Toronto against Will Divine for fraud. We intend to do everything legally within our power to get the money he owes us returned.