Complaint Review: Mike Hollender

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Credible — California USA
Mike Hollender

Mike Hollender Michael Hollender Vendors Beware , you will not be paid, Scammer Internet

Beware of this man. He will request your services with his boat and you will not be paid. After assisting this man and trying to help with his shipping and logistics and traveling to Massachusetts for a week to take his boat apart to ship to California he has been able to justify in his weak little brain that he does not need to pay me. He agreed to a charge of $2400.00 on each end to de rig and re rig his boat.

I worked on this project for 3 weeks and put a lot of hours into making it happen. And after all of that the Shipping Brokers sent the wrong truck, the wrong trailer, then proceeded to raise the price to bring in the proper equipment to do the job. Then Allure Logistics blamed it on me stating I sent the wrong weight spec on the vessel. A TOTAL LIE as I have the e mails sent to Allure showing the proper weight, dated and opened by Allure. This is what Mike Hollender used against me even though he saw the e mails to Allure with the dates confirming it. [continued below]....
..... Also what kind of Shipper does not check specs themselves on a boat ? STUPID MUCH ?

Because I was the one who brought the shipper to he client who quickly made his price point and what showed up to pick the boat up with the wrong equipment I felt compelled to make a complaint on the Rip Off Report on the shipper (Allure Logistics) see original complaint and then the client siding with the shipper against me to try and re coop his deposit money.

This by far was the weirdest craziest thing I have ever been involved in in 30 years of the boat business. I was shocked to see Mr. Hollenders comments. This guy is a turncoat and may not be trusted. It was my mistake not to make this bum pay me before I got on the airplane with him .

This guy had no intention of paying the full amount. He has sent me a whopping $1000.00 against a $2400.00 bill and basically told me "Don't Bother Me". I had put out $600.00 of my own money as well.  Oxnard and Ventura California Shipyards and Brokers Beware of this person.I have never had a complaint against me in 30 years in the boat business. I'am a licensed and bonded company in two states. I will be placing a mechanics lien on this vessel and are tracking her movements with Google Earth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Hollender/internet/Mike-Hollender-Michael-Hollender-Vendors-Beware-you-will-not-be-paid-Scammer-Internet-1007901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Hollender