Complaint Review: Mike J. Anderson

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Las Vegas Nevada
Mike J. Anderson
Abingdon, Illinois Abingdon, Illinois USA

Mike J. Anderson - Advance Cash America (ACS) I got e-mail from Mike J. Anderson, w/ ph#309-832-0136, telling me to pay my loan from Adv.Cash America,or a Warrant of Arrest has been issued against me.Yesterday (02-28-14) my wife said 2 cops came to our door asking where am I? Are they part of this unscrupulous Internet Scam? For GODSAKE this should be put in STOP asap. Abingdon Illinois

*Author of original report: got the same scheme/scam format

*General Comment: Mike J Anderson, Manhattan, NY?

I got an e-mail from Mike J. Anderson, State Attorney's Office, Abingdon, IL 61410, w/phone no.(309)832-0136. Noticeably, he got a Pakistani, or I would say an Indian accent. Telling me to settle my loan from Advance Cash America (ACA). Or else, threatened me to face the worst scenario. As he alleged that I might get arrested soon for Collateral Cheque Fraud & Theft by Deception which I never did.

I am a victim of Identity Theft & Internet Fraud, I'm very positive about this. This "unscrupulous scam" must be put in stop. People, we can do it - all together. For GODSAKE, please let us all come-out, and let our voices be heard!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-J-Anderson/Abingdon-Illinois-61410/Mike-J-Anderson-Advance-Cash-America-ACS-I-got-e-mail-from-Mike-J-Anderson-w-ph3-1127499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike J. Anderson

got the same scheme/scam format

AUTHOR: Arthur Lopez - ()

i got the same interner scam/format that you got. the only thing different is the place where i got it (abingdon, illinois). Do not be afraid, we need to voice-out that this fraudulent actions shoul be put in stop asap.

#2 General Comment

Mike J Anderson, Manhattan, NY?

AUTHOR: mjs - ()

Today I received an email from Mike J Anderson listing him as states attorney in Manhattan, NY. The attached arrest notice has a somewhat official looking seal on it as well as a seal at the bottom of the page stating Department of State, United States of America. What type of scam is this?

dollar