Complaint Review: Mike J. Anderson

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Don — Fresno California
Mike J. Anderson
none listed Abingdon, Illinois USA

Mike J. Anderson Mike J Anderson Mike J. Anderson, 309- 832-0136State Attorney's Office Abingdon, ILllinois United States-61410 FAKE - FALSE ARREST WARRANT - FAKE Illinios State Attorney Office Contact Info Abingdon Illinois

I received the following email:

Mike J Anderson <us.gov.attorney06@muchomail.com>

This is to inform you that we have received, a PENDING law ACTION against your name and your Social Security Number.
The time is NOW; reason being it is a VERY SENSITIVE MATTER.
This is the last NOTIFICATION you will receive in regards to this. Pending DOCKET number is, BRC47238-2014.
In order to get additional information in regards to this matter you MUST call within 6 hours of receipt of this e-mail message. Should you ignore this communique, we WILL advice our CLIENT to PROCEED further with the LEGAL ACTION AGAINST you.

Mike J. Anderson
(309) 832-0136
State Attorney's Office
United States-61410

Noticed immediately that the email address if fake as it does not end in .us or .gov

Got a couple of separate phone calls saying that I was being served court papers. I told them where I was each time, but they kept insisting it was I my best interest to call the toll-free # they gave me.

This has beed week's ago and (no surprise) I have not been served anything

Also, I could not find a Il. SAO location in Abingdon, Il.

Fresno, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-J-Anderson/Abingdon-Illinois-61410/Mike-J-Anderson-Mike-J-Anderson-Mike-J-Anderson-309-832-0136State-Attorneys-Office-A-1130568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike J. Anderson