Complaint Review: Mike Kisa

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Josemaria L — Aguascalientes Other
Mike Kisa
Internet Afghanistan

Mike Lisa Creature Clones, Oliver's Creature Shop, Vault Of Puppets I ordered an Elmo puppet almost 6 years ago, and still have't got it. I don't know if it is because I am Mexican. He changed his website two times, and i paid more than $1,000 USD Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Update

*Consumer Comment: CREATURE POEM...

Hello I am from Mexico. Almost six years ago I placed an order with a guy named Mike Lisa on a website named vaultofpuppets.com, ordering an Elmo puppet. At first he told me that i would get my puppet in two months. After two months he started telling me that he was busy and only had to hands.

Four months passed, and his answers where the same everytime. One year, and evything was the same, so I began thinking he was a fraud. Some months, and then the website dissapeared, and some time went by and he was back with another website oliverscreatureshop.com, and I found him, he recognized it was him and told me to be patient.

The years passed, and just when I had lost all hope, I was surfing the web and founf him again on creatureclones.com, I sent him an e-mail, and guees what? the same answers. He told me that by the end of last week, i would have an answer.

I paid more than a $1000 USD, I actually used my mothers credit card because I was underage at the time.on't know what to do, I really want my puppet, but being mexican, i feel unprotected, because it was an international order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Kisa/internet/Mike-Lisa-Creature-Clones-Olivers-Creature-Shop-Vault-Of-Puppets-I-ordered-an-Elmo-pup-1118995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Kisa

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Update

AUTHOR: response to complaint - ()

Sorry for the extra wait due to your contact email no longer being active. I'm happy to have built this puppet and gotten it out to you, and you have now received it. Thanks for your new confirmation email that you've received it and happy with it. I look forward to being of service to you again.

CREATURE POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this site. Just type in 481536 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #481536.