effectiveness

Mike Lokheimer
12734 Branford St., # 2 Internet United States of America

Mike Lokheimer cheaters, lie, screwed. pacoima, Internet

So here is the deal,
I needed some work for our office that a regular carpenter can do it. My mistake I tried to Google search and find an art work and I ended up with vision mill work. What caught me on their website was that time and quality work matters for them, not the price.
The owner Mike and I arranged a time to see the place and he came up with some ideas which I liked it, not mentioned that it would take a year to reach the goal.
Mike could not finish the work base on his promise and took over that a month more to finish it, he damaged other areas of our office that I paid extra for them and he claimed his money that I should pay him.
He ripped me off by taking so long on his promise and damaging my office, I could have hired a regular carpenter and had him to do this but their website tricked me. Also it seems he did not want the other partner help him so he can do it all by self that's why took longer.
He owned me $6000.00 that I will open a small claim court for that with a hope to get it back from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Lokheimer/internet/Mike-Lokheimer-cheaters-lie-screwed-pacoima-Internet-1027718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Lokheimer