Complaint Review: Mike M. Perez

• Reported By: Stephen Gleim — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
Mike M. Perez
Unknown Corpus Christi, Texas United States of America

Mike M. Perez is a Liar or scammer Corpus Christi, Texas

Mike M. Perez came to my wife last week to see if he could obtain business with us to trim our yard and trees plus haul away current and any acquired shrubbery that needed to be taken away. Mr. Perez quoted my wife $155.00 dollars to do this work. When I called to inquire Mr. Perez's services and confirmed the price he quoted to my wife, He basically called my wife a liar and rudely told me that unless I am willing to pay him over $300.00 go find some other sucker to do it at the price he originally quoted and hung-up on me. He also did the same to my wife when she tried to call back a few minutes later.

I don't know what kind of shady business this person likes to do, but I felt I should warn others not to do business with this gentleman. This man is very rude and not the trustworthy type. Thank god he didn't take us for a ride, but want to warn other people before he does try to take advantage of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-M-Perez/Corpus-Christi-Texas-/Mike-M-Perez-is-a-Liar-or-scammer-Corpus-Christi-Texas-701264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike M. Perez