Complaint Review: Mike Maynes, AmericanCredit-Solutions.com, Worldwide-Mortgage.com Scams

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: WTF — Thornton Colorado USA
Mike Maynes, AmericanCredit-Solutions.com, Worldwide-Mortgage.com Scams
403 16TH STREET Suite 301, Denver, Colorado United States of America

Beware of Mike Maynes, AmericanCredit-Solutions.com, Worldwide-Mortgage.com Scams, Andre Souza, Michael Maynes Promised to fix all of my credit! He collected money up-front and none of my credit has been repaired! He also collected money to negotiate my debt and settle it and none of that has happe Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Let him Rest

*Consumer Comment: Latin Expression Friend

*General Comment: Dead

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If you have a question of the results that you have received please call so I can help you and get you the results you were offered my cell is 720-249-8355

Mike Maynes has deceived me and collected money to fix my credit and negotiate & settle my debt. He said that after he repaired my credit and negotiated my debt that he'd refinance my home with his other company WorldWide Mortgage!

It's been over 4 months and nothing has happened. I've lost all of the money I paid him upfront in cash! Since my credit was bad and my mortgage was being taken out of my checking account, I couldn't deposit any money there, so I had to pay him in cash! ow he's dissapeared and hasn't returned any of my calls!

Everything Mike Maybes has told me has been a lie! Not one thing he's said has been true!

My credit has NOT been fixed! My Credit Card Debt has NOT been negotiated!! My mortgage has NOT been refinanced!!!

I called his other company and they said they've never heard of me and that Mike Maynes isn't licensed to do any mortgages or refinances! I called the State and discovered that he's unable to obtain a mortgage license and that he's actually been fined by the state before! They said he's not allowed to practice in the Mortgage or Real Estate industires!

He also told me he was a Financial Planner and I also learned he's not licensed as a Financial Planner and that by law he can NOT even say he's a Financial Planner!

Mike Maynes is a crook and thief and is obviously violating several laws!!! Don't trust him or his companies!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Maynes-AmericanCredit-Solutionscom-Worldwide-Mortgagecom-Scams/Denver-Colorado-80202/Beware-of-Mike-Maynes-AmericanCredit-Solutionscom-Worldwide-Mortgagecom-Scams-Andre-S-593594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Maynes, AmericanCredit-Solutions.com, Worldwide-Mortgage.com Scams

Let him Rest

AUTHOR: Miranda Maynes - (United States of America)

Mr Casus Beli,
 First of all it's Casus BeLLi - clearly you are uneducated because you try to use a latin phrase that means justification for acts of war (really?) and and spell it wrong then you say "If its any consolation he's dead". You are sick! How dare you are happy someone has died. He is someone's son, brother, cousin, friend, and the father of my daughter. How would you feel if someone was happy that you died and posted it on the internet? You should be so ashamed of yourself. I will keep you close in my prayers everyday so that you will learn how to have compassion and not be so hateful. You post that and clearly you weren't thinking that myself and the rest of his family who is still grieving would read this and see that someone is happy he is dead? People like you in the world make life hard. If you are married I feel sorry for your wife to live with such a hateful person with an ice cold heart, if you are a father I feel sorry for your kids to grow up with someone who doesn't have any class or respect. If Mike never ripped you off and if you think he did he would have first explained what was going on in a way that you could understand then he would have done what a business owner should do to keep a consumer happy. Money is something that can always be replaced and on judgement day wont matter. A father is something that can never be replaced. This will haunt you for the rest of your life, you will think of this everytime someone close to you passes away, and when you are lonely and old you will think of this and hope that someone will not be happy you are dead.

Know that I will be praying for you

Miranda

Latin Expression Friend

AUTHOR: Dirty Beaner - (United States of America)

Mike fixed my credit and one of my friends from las vegas. Obviously you are poor and have really crappy credit. Get an education so that you can support your over spending. That has been the problem with America over spending live within your means. My credit is fixed. My name referenced on this probably says what you are. If your catholic or what ever the guy passed away and left a daughter. So have some companion for the family and the person referenced above. Only uneducated people who are broke would post Dead on the subject. You should be ashamed of yourself. U will be the one to explain yourself to god. Good luck.

#3 General Comment

Dead

AUTHOR: casus beli - (United States of America)

For any of you guys that have been ripped off by Mike Maynes, if it is any consolation,  Mike Maynes is dead.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: MIchael Maynes - (United States of America)

CALL ME DIRECTLY AND LETS FIND A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM

720-249-8355 CELL (IF NO ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!)

IF YOU ARE A TRUE PERSON AND TRULY HAVE AN ISSUE WITH OUR SERVICES PLEASE PRESENT YOUR SELF (FIRST AND LAST NAME) SO I MAY HELP YOU!!!

If this is a true story, you feel you have been ripped off by my company. Please call me directly, so we may investigate this and get you what was offered to you. I am willing to get you to a level of qualifying for anything that is out there. We are not mortgage specific and don't offer to work on just mortgage consumers. We work with all types of individuals that need to qualify for multiple types of financing. I do not offer any financial advice (I'M NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER OR CPA)  other then to improve a persons credit. I was a mortgage consultant at one time and due to my adolescent past (a fight I got into when I was 18), I was unable to obtain a mortgage license. I have never been fined by the state or any of its affiliates. I have proof and past clients that have been able to make their dreams come true due to my credit services. Worldwide mortgage is a complete separate company from what I do and who we are or what we offer. We lease space in their building and that is the extent of our relationship, if they offered or solicited you a mortgage, then you need to speak with them 303-477-6000. I would be willing to refund every last dollar and do all of the work at no cost to show you the type of company we are. I am here to help people get a second chance not to hurt peoples situation. I don't believe this is an actual complaint or a real person that has really worked with myself or my company. PLEASE INVESTIGATE YOUR COMPLAINTS BEFORE YOU POST THEM. THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO MAKE COMPANIES LOOK BAD WHEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY A GREAT AND HELPFUL COMPANY. PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

Sincerely,