Complaint Review: Mike Mitchell

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — California United States of America
Mike Mitchell

Mike Mitchell Big Mike; Big Mike Mitchell Comedian Reject Him and cant perform, Must lie and say you like him to perfomr with out guest, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Anonymous bad mouthing sucks. Mr. Marcus Mitchell passed away June 8th, 2012 and this really sucks.

*Consumer Comment: Big Mike Mitchell and Marcus Mitchell

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bitter comedians, male or female, are a joke

*Author of original report: Big Mike Mitchell Comedian

*Author of original report: Big Mike Mitchell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Mitchell/internet/Mike-Mitchell-Big-Mike-Big-Mike-Mitchell-Comedian-Reject-Him-and-cant-perform-Must-lie-a-876655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Mitchell

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Mike Mitchell - (United States of America)

My brother was a good man. He served his country as an enlisted Navy serviceman in Afghanistan

. Attacking people in this manner is cowardise at its best. Baseless accusations are tasteless and rude. It also has nothing to do with the Business of stand up comedy. It is sad that anyone at anytime can spew trash like its the gospel.

Big Mike Mitchell and Marcus Mitchell

AUTHOR: money man - (United States of America)

I remember you Mike Mitchell from early 2000. You were a 3 time felon and now you are doing stand up for employment? I guess that is the IN thing now. I saw your bit on youtube and was not impressed. But hey, do your thing. I dont think Big Mike fits your persona. You should choose another name. Try fat. You are not big as in muscular, rather, big and fat. I noticed your (deadbeat of a father) brother is tagging along with you. This guy Marcus Glenn Mitchell is a complete joke and needs to be part of your routine. He has uppaid child support for a son from a female he met in 1996. Think her name was "Cherry'. Your brother Marcus Mitchell owes more than 50k in child support to her and wont pay. I saw on his facebook that he has two more kids! You both are a joke in life and not on stage. I assume he stays with you for free. You both go to San Diego to cheat on your wife/girlfriend? Hollywood is where dreams are made, and your comedy will never take off as long as you have that poor of excuse for a boy on your side. Marcus Glenn Mitchell is fat, cheap, owes child support.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bitter comedians, male or female, are a joke

AUTHOR: Mike Mitchell - (United States of America)

I just read this report and I was very amused. If I excuse someone from having guests at my shows, its my choice. If I sent an email stating "you are one of my best buddies" or "its ok, I just like hanging out with you", that is also my choice. It also does not sound very flirtatious. I am really sorry that this unknown "comedian" was offended by me but I have booked hundreds of female comics and I always treat them with the respect and professionalism that they earn.

Big Mike Mitchell Comedian

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Comedian shows you have to let him think you like him or are interested in him.  You have to say to him how hes sexy, and love to hang out with him and go as far as saying hes one of your closets friends.  A female comic showed me an email from Big Mike where she stated she will not have any guests, and he responded to her its okay your one of my BEST friends I can count on one hand. This is unprofessional and for some of these female comics they even have said its creepy that Mike is old enough to be their father.   All female comics want to do is be booked based on their talent not have to pretend and flirt with promoters to have stage time.

Big Mike Mitchell

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

It seems for female comics, in order to perform without promoting or bringing guests on Big Mike Mitchell Comedian shows you have to let him think youre into him.  You have to say him how hes sexy, funny, even one of your closets friends.  A female comic showed me an email from Big Mike where she stated she will not have any guests, and he responded to her its okay your one of my BEST friends I can count on one hand other statements that have been shown to me I just like hanging out with you, another female comic showed me an email that he sent her that the email sent to everyone saying they had to have guests or they couldnt perform, he sent her one privaly that it didnt apply to her.  So listen up Female Comics unfortunly this MAN thinks we (Female Comics) dont discuss things among ourselves. Its unfortunate that we cant be treated with respect in this line of work and that we must play into this, in order to perform.  So remember smile, wink, say hes hot, and you will never have to have guest to perform on Big Mike Mitchell Comedian shows.

**A message to Big Mike: when you invite us personally to your shows, we are not their too hang out with you, we are trying to get booked on more of your shows that we dont have to bring guest YES, you are being played for your connections, and even if you happened to read this, you re ego and thinking everyone wants you,; you will still book us with no guest.  Heres winking at you hot stuff.