Complaint Review: Mike Murray New Millennium International Mike Murray@yahoo.com New World Financial Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Phila Pennsylvania
seasontradelines.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Mike Murray New Millennium International Mike Murray@yahoo.com New World Financial Solutions I thought I could trust MIKE Murray but instead he frauded me out of $1800.00 Florida Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Also burned by Mike Murray

I researched almost all the sites that offered tradeline services to increase a person's credit score. After running names and addresses though "Rip Off Report's" site to make sure I ran the lowest chance of being scammed, I choose to do business with a gentleman, Mike Murray, who contacted me after opting in on their website.

We established somewhat of crediblity over the phone and he had given me further confidence to do business with him, by giving me the option to put down only half. The remaining balance would be due once the trades post to the credit report. Contracts were emailed and faxed back over to him. He only could do a money wire transfer to his bank Suntrust in Valdosta GA, (he stated their credit card machine was down) under the account registered under New World Financial Solutions, were the signer for this account is David Witt (lol) and the plot thickens since Mr Witt is on this website.
With all of my diligence of trying to avoid of being scammed, I still couldn't beat the odds! I just read previously to my claim, they have 15 other sites! I am angry because Mike mislead me to believe that I was in good hands. I gave him $1800 on April 12th and currently he has disconnected his direct number saying that his service provider hiked their phone rates up and he would contact me with a new number. He sent me another email last received May 18th saying that he was really busy and that he emailed his vendor and would contact me with any updates as to when those trades would post.

Currently, I have not heard anything back from him, even after me sending him faxes, and emails. Mike, I gave you a chance and now you have burned me not knowing that I have the means to bring you to justice and maybe even see you face jail time. Don't do business with MIKE MURRAY. He will call to make sure you sent the money wire, but after it's sent, HE'S GONE!!!!!

I am Angry and Mad. I want justice!
Phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Murray-New-Millennium-International-Mike-Murrayyahoocom-New-World-Financial-Solutions/nationwide/Mike-Murray-New-Millennium-International-Mike-Murrayyahoocom-New-World-Financial-Solutio-455806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Murray New Millennium International Mike Murray@yahoo.com New World Financial Solutions

Also burned by Mike Murray

AUTHOR: AngryD - (U.S.A.)

If you have the resources to bring Mike Murray to justice, I would like to talk with you. I was taken advantage of by Mike Murray while trying to purchase a tradeline. If you would, please contact me to discuss what information you have on him and/or his location.

Thanks!