Complaint Review: Mike Norton

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By:Ogden Utah
Mike Norton
1238 East Antelope Drive Layton, Utah U.S.A.

Mike Norton This person tries to blackmail companies he works for. Calls families of owners of companies to try and defame the company so as to demand money, ripoff. Layton Utah

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: "Lee" is a coward and a thief

This person tries to blackmail companies he works for. Calls families of owners of companies to try and defame the company so as to demand money. Watch out for this one. If you are a victim, make sure you take legal action as we are doing.

Lee
Ogden, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Norton/Layton-Utah-84040/Mike-Norton-This-person-tries-to-blackmail-companies-he-works-for-Calls-families-of-owner-175020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Norton

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

"Lee" is a coward and a thief

AUTHOR: Mike Norton - (United States of America)

I worked for this dirtbag years ago and quickly realized that his "business" was a total scam. He basically sold insanely expensive "training" to people to teach them how to make a fortune from selling products on eBay.

Hillarious, right?

His office manager made promises to employees regarding wages that were not kept. When I quit after just a few days of employment my promised paycheck was much smaller than I was promised.

I complained to "Lee" the owner and he told me to go screw myself. I obtained his home phone number and let his wife know how he conned people for a living.

Needless to say, "Lee" never filed ANY sort of "legal action" against me but his "business" HAS been shut down for quite some time now.

I'm sure "Lee" (who doesn't care to list his last name or the name of his "business" has created some sort of Ponzi scheme in an effort to pay his bills.

I sleep just fine at night knowing I pissed this thief off enough to file this bogus complaint against me.