Complaint Review: Mike Ruggiero, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Kristin — Connecticut USA
Mike Ruggiero, Inc.
37 Tec Street hicksville, New York United States of America

Mike Ruggiero - Floydpinkbell77 Ordered a sidekick on eBay 3 weeks ago; paid 50 bucks. US Postal Service has a tracking number for my item, but there hasnt been any activity at all. hicksville, New York

On August 27, I ordered a T-Mobile Sidekick from Floydpinkbell 77. I thought that the user was reliable, because he had almost 12,000 buyers. His rating was almost 99%! So when my item did not arrive, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Then, I noticed that the user was no longer registered on eBay. I e-mailed the user to try to settle the situation without filing a complaint. I received no response. My item has a tracking number listed, but it has had the same message for 3 weeks. It has said:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 28, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item."

I thought there could be some kind of delay in the updating of information online. I did a little research and realized that this user has ripped people off in the past- I have no idea how he managed to attain a 98.9% satisfaction rating. Regardless, he isn't registered on eBay anymore.

I have filed a claim through PayPal. I noticed that there is another report on this website with a similar situation. It seems that this eBay user really has been scamming people, so watch out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Ruggiero-Inc/hicksville-New-York-11801/Mike-Ruggiero-Floydpinkbell77-Ordered-a-sidekick-on-eBay-3-weeks-ago-paid-50-bucks-US-496418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Ruggiero, Inc.