Complaint Review: Mike Saul RyoClubs.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mike Saul ripped me off — Niceville Florida United States of America
Mike Saul RyoClubs.com
92 Newcastle Ct. Niceville, Florida United States of America

Mike Saul RyoClubs.com Michael Saul Mike Saul and ryoclubs.com delivered ZERO help when I was raided Niceville, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Letter written by a person who got caught stealing my merchandise.

I was approached by Mike Saul to be a member of his RYO club.

He came into my store and started inquiring about how much trouble the government was about to give people who owned RYO stores. After talking for a few days and being drawn into his deceptive con I decided to become a member and paid him over $2,200.

I soon became the target of the local ATF and IRS here in Niceville, FL due to the nature of my ryo store. I tried to contact Mr. Saul to obtain contact information for the legal representation that his club members are supposedly retaining but have been unsuccessful.  In 4 months time I have yet to receive so much as an email from Mike Saul or RYOclubs.com.
It seems like once he knew I had trouble he wanted no part of fulfilling his promises.

I believe I was originally looked at by the ATF and IRS because of my dealings with Mike Saul. As soon as I met this person my business basically fell apart. He took the money and ran the other way leaving me to fend for myself once the money had changed hands.

I felt like I was basically thrown under the bus once he had my money in hand and I needed his help. I seriously doubt there are any benefits to this "club" other than some very useless consultation. Half of which I already knew or could have figured out myself.

Stay away from RyoClubs.com, Mike Saul or anyone associated with him. He is just out to get money from people he has no intention of helping or consulting.

Live and learn...... I will definitely check up on anyone I give money to for "consultation". If I had done this with yoClubs.com and Mike Saul I would have noticed that he may or may not have served time for illegal online gambling operations. Or if I would have contacted his past business associates I would have learned he burns every bridge he ever crosses. I'll never deal with this slime again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Saul-RyoClubscom/Niceville-Florida-32578/Mike-Saul-RyoClubscom-Michael-Saul-Mike-Saul-and-ryoclubscom-delivered-ZERO-help-when-I-995411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Saul RyoClubs.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Letter written by a person who got caught stealing my merchandise.

AUTHOR: AlwaysRight - (United States of America)

This isn't even worth responding to, however I will say that if this person would like to dare continue slandering me by giving anyone the name of store, providing documentation of any dealings they have had with RYO Clubs, or any shred of proof that any of the false claims made are true....then do so or go away.

And if you continue to lie, deceive and hide, in order to try and sway public opinion against me or RYO Clubs, then we can get the FBI involved. You cannot slander anyone and harm them by falsifying claims to intentionally harm them or their business.

I have also received death threats by a go-phone or trac-phone which has been turned over to the FBI. So keep playing games, because in the end you will be regretting it behind bars if I can do anything about it.