Complaint Review: Mike Sims - Mobisquad

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — seattle Washington United States of America
Mike Sims - Mobisquad
1255 w. baseline rd mesa, Arizona United States of America

Mike Sims - Mobisquad THE MOST UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE mesa, Arizona

I switched my merchant services over to Mobisquad because they lied about everything and had me believe they were part of ISIS. They even promised to pay for my cancellation fee of 500.00 to my previous processor. Lie after lie.. It was problem after problem with the terminal. When I finally talked to Mike Sims who claimed he was a V.P. with Mobisquad, I told him of my bad experince and he began to Belittle, disrespect and told me to stop being a little baby and deal with it.

He had bigger problems to deal with than my little $5000.00 a month processing. Then he told me what do you expect for free, you dont want the terminal we'll pick it up and then see how long it takes to get another processors terminal in and installed. Quit crying...Goodbye. And now I'm stuck....How do they get away with this type of scam. Then I see other stories on the BBB that are terrifying...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Sims-Mobisquad/mesa-Arizona-85206/Mike-Sims-Mobisquad-THE-MOST-UNETHICAL-UNPROFESSIONAL-AND-EXTREMELY-UNFORGETTABLE-EXPE-960566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Sims - Mobisquad