Complaint Review: Mike Stratman

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas — parkland Florida
Mike Stratman
San Leandro, California USA

Mike Stratman California Power Systems cheated me out of my commission for the sale of California Power Systems San Leandro California

*Author of original report: California Power Systems

Mike Stratman hired me to market and sell California Power Systems, I contacted and presented the opportunity to the current owner.

I negotiated price and terms that were satisfactory with Mr Stratman, he then eliminated me from the closing and cheated me out of my commission.

I worked on this sale for over one year and have been trying to get paid for almost two more.

My legal bills continue to escalate while Mike Stratmen enjoys his retirement.

Please visit my website: (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Stratman/San-Leandro-California/Mike-Stratman-California-Power-Systems-cheated-me-out-of-my-commission-for-the-sale-of-Ca-1093188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Stratman

California Power Systems

AUTHOR: Thomas - ()

It is now approaching two years since Mike Stratman promised to "work something out". A business brokers nightmare, do all the work and get cheated out of your commission. Classy move, Mike Stratman.

// //