Complaint Review: Mike Tsyuman - GlobalReplica - AvianWatch

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Florida
Mike Tsyuman - GlobalReplica - AvianWatch
Internet, New Jersey U.S.A.

Mike Tsyuman - GlobalReplica And/or AvianWatch Took our money and sent wrong product. Also told us the item was REAL. Internet New Jersey, Illinois, Washington, or New York

*Author of original report: Mike Tsyuman/ Avianwatch.com, globalreplica.com and many more listed on NY BBB

*Author of original report: Mike Tsyuman - Avian Watch, Global Replica, A Fine Luxury Time,BlueFakes,Go Replicas,talian Fakes Jewelers,Limited Watch,My Swiss Replica,New Replica,OnTimeFakes,Precise Knock Offs,Reproduccion Global,SwissFreeze

Husband bought a watch for my Xmas gift. Mike told him to email him a pic of what he wanted to buy me. Husband sent information over and Mike sent wrong item a day before Xmas. Also told husband he didn't accept major CC and only COD upon delivery from overnight carrier. Husband opened up item and found it wasn't what he ordered. Tried emailing and calling Mike several times over holiday season and no response from Mike.

Eventually, VM was full and not taking any more calls. I started doing research tonight and found the watch was fake AND the contact number for Mike is registered under AvianWatch.com. Very interesting as when I do a google search for Mike, all complaints are under Global Replica.

I found more complaints on another website and an individual suggested reporting him on www.ic3.gov. This is my next step after I do some more research to figure out if the two companies are related. I noticed Global Replica has two contact numbers of which one area code is in IL and the other is NY. The phone number given to us is a WA area code. It doesn't look good at all.

St
West Palm, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Tsyuman-GlobalReplica-AvianWatch/Internet-New-Jersey/Mike-Tsyuman-GlobalReplica-Andor-AvianWatch-Took-our-money-and-sent-wrong-product-Also-410610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Tsyuman - GlobalReplica - AvianWatch

Mike Tsyuman/ Avianwatch.com, globalreplica.com and many more listed on NY BBB

AUTHOR: St - (U.S.A.)

I found another victim who listed the below information. I called and spoke to the Chief today. Should you have any information about this guy or these companies, PLEASE call Jimmy Claxton at Surf City P.D.!! They are on to this guy and have the FBI, FTC, NY Senator, Fed Ex involved... "If you are a victim call Det. Jimmy Claxton Surf City P.D. 910-328-7711, we are working with the FBI, Fed EX, The Postal Service and others to arrest these bums."
Update: The two companies have to be related... If you look on the NY BBB under Global Replica, you'll see the additional business names and long list of phone numbers. Also, the dummies are using the same email address. So, if you google their email address of replicaorders@yahoo.com, you'll see a match of global replica, www.fineluxurytime2.com (listed on the BBB report under additional business names), and www.avianwatch.com. I'm sure there are more out there, but this was the first three that popped up under that email address. Below is a complaint from another website with suggestions on how to shut this guy down!

Global Replica
New York, New York
United States
Phone: 347-967-7413
www.globalreplica.com

OK. I got scammed. Several hundred. I wish I had known about this site before. If you also got ripped off is not too late for some justice. Please do the following (as I just did):

- Report to the FBI cyber crime unit. http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

- File a claim at FedEx.com. https://www.fedex.com/us/claimsonline

- Contact register.com (hosting service) and explain the situation. email them at abuse*at*register*dot*com

This will only take a few minutes. It will work if enough of us do it.

Remember: Global Replica engages in Credit Card and Mail Fraud. This is Federal Crime.

Please join me. We can bring this clowns down!