Complaint Review: Mike Warren Dishonest, Shameful, Corrupt City of Estelline Texas Sheriff False Report And Ticketing

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: AG And DOT Complaint — United States of America
507 Burnett Street City of Estelline, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 806-888-1729
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Mike Warren Dishonest, Shameful, Corrupt City of Estelline Texas Sheriff False Report And Ticketing He brings shame to law enforcement and dishonors the Badge, and oath, If he took one, in the city of City of Estelline, Texas

*Consumer Comment: First, I want to wish you every success in your battle with this...

More Than A Bad Cop

After the unfortunate experience of getting caught in an obvious speed trap I became curious and did a little research on the City of Estellines local law enforcement department.

To complain about the citys law enforcement, and long standing history of a known "speed trap",,,entrapment,,, cleverly setup to catch you as you approach a blind spot which immediately changes the speed limit from 50mph to 70mph, would be futile, but I will address the, dishonest and utter corruption of one Mike Warren; the local Sheriff and, as it happens to be, Municipal Court Judge, according to the "illegal" citation he issued me.

Not Worthy to Wear The Badge

I shouldnt even refer to him as law enforcement because he did not enforce the law when he stopped me for speeding. He broke the law by issuing me an illegitimate citation; in essence commiting an infraction upon the law himself.

The speeding ticket? I could argue its legitimacy as well but let me focus on the argument which is non-disputable. Warren issued me a citation for not having a drivers license. But the fact is "I did" have a valid drivers license which I showed him. A license I had obtained only months ago with my picture, date of issue and expiration date clearly shown.

Of course that didn't matter one iota to Mike Warren, as I could see what this was all about. His job, his only job, was to get me in the speed trap and then stack as many citations, legitimate or not, as he could.  His demeanor was just what you might expect of course from a lone, one man operation in a one horse town; and there was no discussion permitted. This guy had no professionalism and was a totally corrupt person simply padding his/citys pockets.

How sad. But even more frightening is the fact that this guy has a badge and may be perpetrating countless acts of fraud by issuing "illegal" citations to others as well.  There is no room for discretion in this situation. My license was valid!

Stand Up For Justice

Of course I will fight this but I suspect Mike Warren in making a lot of money by doing this. Many people possible let this type of activity go because of the hassle of having to fight such a fraud from out of state; but I will not let this go unreported.

I intend to file complaints across the board in the state of Texas to hopefully bring more attention to this corrupt man and the city council which supports him and his dispicable, shameful, dishonest and most of all, unlawful behavior.

If you have been a victim of this type of out right, illegal and false reporting, in the form of a citiation which is an official legal document.  Please submit your compliants as I'm going to do to the appropriate authorities in the State of Texas, which includes the Attorney Generals Office and  the Department of Transportation, just to name a few.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Warren-Dishonest-Shameful-Corrupt-City-of-Estelline-Texas-Sheriff-False-Report-And-Ticketing/City-of-Estelline-Texas-79233/Mike-Warren-Dishonest-Shameful-Corrupt-City-of-Estelline-Texas-Sheriff-False-Report-And-928851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Warren Dishonest, Shameful, Corrupt City of Estelline Texas Sheriff False Report And Ticketing

First, I want to wish you every success in your battle with this...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

notorious speed trap.Looks like you've called this activity 100% correctly.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC