Complaint Review: Mike Williams - Biplanebuilder.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By:Greensburg Indiana
Mike Williams - Biplanebuilder.com
biplanebuilder.com Columbus, Indiana U.S.A.

Mike Williams - Biplanebuilder.com - Columbus Indiana

*Consumer Comment: changed names

* : Business with mike williams

This guy is bad news! We lost 4 years on a Taylorcraft project. He is full of unfulfilled promises. He cost us a lot of time and money. We finally got fed up with his lies and were in the process of taking our project back when the FAA came in and shut him down. We lost alot of personal items and some parts to our plane. I cannot believe he is in business again. He is not to be trusted!

James
Greensburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Williams-Biplanebuildercom/Columbus-Indiana-47201/Mike-Williams-Biplanebuildercom-Columbus-Indiana-467574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Williams - Biplanebuilder.com

changed names

AUTHOR: Aviation Scam Informer - (United States of America)

http://wildcataviation.com/ is his new company name

#2

Business with mike williams

AUTHOR: warespower - (USA)

I bought a project from mike 08-20-09 and found the project was just what he said it to be. I'm very happy with him and found him a be very knowledgeable about the aircraft . I feel if I needed any info to complete my project all I need to do is ask him.