Complaint Review: Mike Williams DBA Wildcat Aviation

• Updated: Mon, October 24, 2011

• Reported By: Screwed One — Hartsville Indiana United States of America
Mike Williams DBA Wildcat Aviation
20950 E 200 N Hartsville, Indiana United States of America

Mike Williams DBA Wildcat Aviation Biplane Builder, Mothworks Purchased aircraft parts with verbal guarantee of airworthiness or money back. Parts not airworthy, says he doesn't have money to return. Hartsville, Indiana

*Author of original report: Screwed Update

*Consumer Comment: Wildcat Aviation

Mike Williams is at it again. Now called Wildcat Aviation. If he is talking, he is lying. He has no integrity, morals, or balls. He is a crook who doesn't have the ability to make an honest living. Don't be stupid like me. He will screw you. Period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Williams-DBA-Wildcat-Aviation/Hartsville-Indiana-47244/Mike-Williams-DBA-Wildcat-Aviation-Biplane-Builder-Mothworks-Purchased-aircraft-parts-wit-782106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Williams DBA Wildcat Aviation

Screwed Update

AUTHOR: Screwed One - ()

Just wanted to revise my previous report. My past report was made hastily while I was angry about a transaction that didn't go well. Ultimately things were settled to my satisfaction, though it took a while. Speaking for myself, I misjudged Mr. Williams and wish that I had let my blood pressure go down before posting the report. I was so sure that I had been ripped off and admit that I made that decision based on hearing similar stories from others and should have let a little time go by before flying off the handle. I can't speak for others, but I made a mistake in judgement and wanted to make that clear.

Wildcat Aviation

AUTHOR: Bellanca 260 - (U.S.A.)

I too was defrauded by Mike, your are right, nothing he says can be taken as the truth. It is so sad to see his website and say he says he is a Christian, we all know if you are saying you are something, ususally you are not. Religion is personal, not intended to gain business. This is just a pathetic person trying to be someone he isn't. Go to the Police department in Columbus, search the public records, call the FSDO in Indianapolis, call the owner of the airport in Lee Summit, here is good reading materil found on the internet

Just be careful, don't let a known convicted felon take your hard earned money, Mike is smooth, remember if it too good to be true it usually is.