Complaint Review: Mike Zukowski

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: BuyerBeware1983 — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Mike Zukowski
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Mike Zukowski Michael Zukowski Landlord, Renter, Tenant, Housing, land lord, property, property manager Scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: Mike Zukowski

*Author of original report: Michael Zukowski / Mike Zukowski Landlord in Phoenix, AZ area

Mike Zukowski is the most unprofessional landlord and biggest liar in the Valley. I was in contact with him on the phone about a property he had for rent.  He told me that it was still available and the first person to sign a lease would take it.  I drove across town to see it, I liked it, and less than an hour later I made an offer on a 12 month lease for his asking price.

Mike Zukowski then turned around took my lease and brought it to another prospective tenant.  He proceeded to tell them that he had a pending lease offer (from me) and offered them first privilege on the property if they wanted it, even though they had not signed a lease.  Mike Zukowski never intended to lease to me this property, but only used me to use my lease as leverage to pressure another tenant to renew/sign a lease with him.  He gave this other person a week to decide while stringing me along and lying to me, wasting my time and telling me it was still available. [continued below]....
.....

Mike Zukowski is a liar and a scumbag, and the most unprofessional landnlord I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Don't waste your time. He manages about 10 properties in the Phoenix area.  This guy will lie to you and use you if you are a prospective tenant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Zukowski/Scottsdale-Arizona-/Mike-Zukowski-Michael-Zukowski-Landlord-Renter-Tenant-Housing-land-lord-property-pro-1022883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Zukowski

Mike Zukowski

AUTHOR: BuyerBeware1983 - (United States of America)

Mike Zukowski is an extremely unprofessional landlord. I was in contact with him on the phone about a property he had for rent. He told me that it was still available and the first person to sign a lease would take it. I drove across town to see it, I liked it, and less than an hour later I made an offer on a 12 month lease for his asking price.

Mike Zukowski then turned around took my lease and brought it to another prospective tenant. He proceeded to tell them that he had a pending lease offer (from myself) and offered them first privilege on the property if they wanted it, even though they had not signed a lease. Mike  Zukowski never intended to lease to me this property, but only used me to use my lease as leverage to pressure another tenant to renew/sign a  lease with him. He gave this other person a week to decide while stringing me along and lying to me, wasting my time and telling me it was still available.

Don't waste your time with this guy.

Michael Zukowski / Mike Zukowski Landlord in Phoenix, AZ area

AUTHOR: BuyerBeware1983 - (United States of America)

Don't waste your time with this guy.