Complaint Review: MikeFilsaime.com, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: DMartin40 — Stockton California United States of America
MikeFilsaime.com, Inc.
3555 Veterans Memorial Hyw Ronkonkoma, New York Internet, New York United States of America

MikeFilsaime.com, Inc. Simpliy put I Wanted a refund from a product that they sold on their website! I had gotten it for free for the 30 day trial! I cancel before the 30 day trial period was up, they had notified me about Internet, New York

*Author of original report: Response

*UPDATE Employee: Response to David, Stockton CA

*UPDATE Employee: Response to David, Stockton CA

This is a simple report on Mike Filsaime com. Inc. and how they treated me as a customer. I just wanted a refund from them for a an micro-model business system, that they sold through their website. It was a 30 day trial period to use it! After I got it I didn't like what I purchased, so I didn't you it. But when It came down to the canceling the subscription and the membership, I did it before the charge date of my credit card.

But they charge it anyway! I filed a claim on their so-called help desk! but I never got any type of response back, I tried to call the 800 number they provided, all you get is a voice mail, and no one ever answer the phone. I left a message twice, and no one returned my phone call. I have left numerous support tickets on this matter, and no one still ever contacted me to let me that they are working to resolve this issue.

David
Stockton, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MikeFilsaimecom-Inc/Internet-New-York-/MikeFilsaimecom-Inc-Simpliy-put-I-Wanted-a-refund-from-a-product-that-they-sold-on-the-940637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MikeFilsaime.com, Inc.

Response

AUTHOR: DMartin40 - (United States of America)

This issue has been  finally resolved on Sept. 17, 2012! And I understood your policy well, but the fact that it took 6 days to finally get a call back, and when they did they hung the phone up on me, and did not call back to explain what had happened! this was on the Sept, 16 2012! But my refund did not come til the 17th. But all that is minor, the main problem I had is they took the money 3 days after I had requested a refund/ and cancellation. Now that was my biggest issue, with the company! And I hope you iron out the communication problems you have, when it comes with your employees and your would be customer, or clients.

Sincerely

David D. Martin

Response to David, Stockton CA

AUTHOR: Nancy F. - (United States of America)

Dear David,

I am sorry you have encountered an issue while trying to receive a refund.  We work hard to make sure support tickets are responded to as quickly as possible.  Often times customers submit multiple tickets at the same time and then try to call our support line all on the same day.  At our customer support website we clearly state that a response may take up to 2 business days to try and prevent this from happening.

Whatever the case, we want to ensure you are taken care of and your refund processed right away.  Based on the limited information you provided at the end of your comment we are having trouble identifying your account.  Please contact me a 631-648-6033 so I can take care of this issue.

Sincerely,
Nancy F.
Customer Support Manager

Response to David, Stockton CA

AUTHOR: Nancy F. - (United States of America)

Dear David,