Complaint Review: Mikel Morgon

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Curtis — Cunupia
Mikel Morgon
Cunupia, Alabama Trinidad and Tobago

Curtis Glasgow He is trying to rip me off of my motorcycle for sale.He wants me to send info via paypal. Cunupia Trinidad

Mikel Morgon contacted me to purchase me motorcycle I have for sale on a website however he wants me to send my paypal instructions to him so he can send his agents to collect the motorcycle. He however told me he cannot do a wire transfer due to the fact that he works off shore and paypal is all he has.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mikel-Morgon/Cunupia-Alabama-00000/Curtis-Glasgow-He-is-trying-to-rip-me-off-of-my-motorcycle-for-saleHe-wants-me-to-send-i-1083605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mikel Morgon