Complaint Review: Mike's Auto Shack

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: LVBODYGUARD4U — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Mike's Auto Shack
4275 Boulder Hwy. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Mike's Auto Shack Mike Hallewell Mike Hallewell sold me a "Re-Built" Toxic-Mold, Junk Yard Special ! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Delete Report !

*Author of original report: Delete Report

Mike Hallewell owner of "Mike's Auto Shack" bought a "Silver Nissan Frontier" Crew Cab in "Great
Shape". I picked up a 2004 "Brown Nissan Frontier" Crew Cab in Very Poor condition. I called Mike
Hallewell and informed him that he made a mistake and I wanted the right truck he had described.I
called my credit union "In -Touch"  they referred me to this "Dealer"and asked the Assistant Manager "Jared Autry" to place a "Stop Payment" on the check until I could fix this mistake. He refused! I found out the next day that Mr. Hallewell had cashed my check and he refused to refund my money or at least fix all the broken and missing parts. ( Sun Visors, Dome Light, Mirror Adjusters, Tires are Dry Rotted,) I then had my mechanic inspect this truck and he found that this was in a
"Roll Over, Flood & Head On Collision". I then had "United Nissan" inspect this truck as well as
my Insurance Adjuster. They all confirmed that this truck was in a wreck! The Air Bag Light is On!
The door handles are put back together with dry wall screws. This "Used Car Salesman" is guilty of
(1) Fraud (2) Theft (3) Non-Disclosure of damages (4) False Advertising. He claims this truck has a
Full Factory Warranty. He refuses to disclose how much he really paid for this Re-Built, Junk Yard Special. He should lose his dealer License! Michael, Las Vegas Nevada.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mikes-Auto-Shack/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89122/Mikes-Auto-Shack-Mike-Hallewell-Mike-Hallewell-sold-me-a-Re-Built-Toxic-Mold-Junk-Yard-761821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike's Auto Shack

Delete Report !

AUTHOR: LVBODYGUARD4U - ()

Mr. Mike Hallewell has ordered me to delete my report !

Delete Report

AUTHOR: LVBODYGUARD4U - ()

Mr. Mike Hallewell ordered me to delete my report!