• Report: #1061982

Mikko Yamaguchi
6225 SW Kendale Lakes Cir, #D251 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Mikko Yamaguchi Investment or partnership in restaurant Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Mikko's sideways photo on JailBase

*Author of original report: Mikko arrested for battery and false imprisonment

*Author of original report: Deposits came from brokerage account

*Consumer Comment: Proof? of payment?

*Author of original report: Someone else's document got posted.

*General Comment: My thoughts...

*Author of original report: The $15,000 check never bounced. Mikko is a liar.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Beware of this person

Mikko Yamaguchi opens sushi delivery restaurants and keeps selling the same partnership over and over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mikko-Yamaguchi/Jacksonville-Florida/Mikko-Yamaguchi-Investment-or-partnership-in-restaurant-Miami-Florida-1061982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mikko Yamaguchi

Mikko's sideways photo on JailBase

AUTHOR: walter33445 - ()

Mikko is only 5-6 and weights 140 pounds, but somehow he got himself arrested for a felony by committing Battery and False Imprisonment. Where did he find anyone less than his size so he could do that. See his mugshots from JAILBASE.COM

Mikko arrested for battery and false imprisonment

AUTHOR: walter33445 - ()

It does not say who the victim is, but as small as Mikko is, I am guessing it was his petite girlfriend.

See his mugshot at http://mugshots.local10.Com/miami/mikko-yamaguchi/112198

Deposits came from brokerage account

AUTHOR: walter33445 - ()

Littlewitch, the huge (not "hugh") deposits to my bank account were transfers from one of my stock brokerage accounts. There is nothing questionable about them. I am simply addressing the lie told by Mikko Yamaguchi that the $15,000 I paid him for a share of a restaurant bounced. It did not bounce as will be seen once the correct documents are posted by RipoffReport. The missing document is both sides of the canceled check.

Proof? of payment?

AUTHOR: Littlewitch - ()

the image on the left shows there was a deposit to your account, which was one of 2 hugh amounts........... someone needs to check this complaint out with a fine tooth comb.

Someone else's document got posted.

AUTHOR: walter33445 - ()

Jim, the image of the canceled check did not get posted. There is someone else's document about a Cadillac, instead. I sent an email to RipoffReport to correct the attached supporting documents. I hope that will be done soon.

#6 General Comment

My thoughts...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I'm just a lurker here and wanted to state to Walter that those photo copies do not prove that the $15k check cleared, where does it state that it was written to Mr.Yamaguchi? Were does it state that it was cleared and deducted from your checkings? You have to do better than that.

The $15,000 check never bounced. Mikko is a liar.

AUTHOR: walter33445 - ()

Mikko is a liar. The $15,000 check, which he said had bounced, never bounced. See the photocopy of the check below and my bank statement showing where it cleared. I will be reporting to IRS the money given to him on form 1099 in January, 2014.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Beware of this person

AUTHOR: MikkoYamaguchi - ()

The person who I was reported by is Walter L. C of Delray Beach

He is a very dangerous person, he approached me in terms of investing in my company and realized he was rejected. He assumes that I keep selling the same delivery sushi partnership over and over since he became very jealous of my daily sales. He tried writing me a fake check that bouced for 15,000 in order to have a stake of the share of the sushi deliveries.

I value my business and ethics and I am very careful when dealing with people like Walter.

Once I did a background check on him, I realized he was trying to earn every penny from a hooker and started his own pimping business. Please read the article below.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Elderly-Pimp-Busted-By-Cops-129412318.html