Complaint Review: Mikoly75@outlook.com

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: hawaiis finest — hilo Hawaii
Mikoly75@outlook.com
Nationwide USA

Mikoly75@outlook.com Its a email adress offered to mail me meds overnight shiping through fed ex or ups they instructed me to go to western union and make payment to CARENKO MARINA.and said they'd give me tracking info once they receive money I mailed $800.00 usd after they picked up money they stoped replying not one reply back. WARNING TOTAL SCAMMERS FROM UKRAINE. Ukraine UK Nationwide

*General Comment: re mikoly75@outlook.com

if your thinking about buying oxycodone online from mikoly75@outlook.com dont do it they ripped me off $800.00 dollars said they wud ship my meds overnightthrough fedex once they received payment through western union which i sent to Cerenko Marina they stoped replying. TOTAL SCAM FROM UK YOUVE BEEN WARNED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mikoly75outlookcom/nationwide/Mikoly75outlookcom-Its-a-email-adress-offered-to-mail-me-meds-overnight-shiping-throug-1133493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mikoly75@outlook.com

#1 General Comment

re mikoly75@outlook.com

AUTHOR: sue - ()

He did the same thing to me! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS JOKER!!!! I wish I had seen this before I went to western union!