Complaint Review: Milanoo

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: Judy — Owosso Michigan United States of America
Milanoo

Milanoo refused refund though advertised a 7-day return policy and were notified the day I received the product chengdu, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Milanoo Scam Fraud Suspected

I purchased a Mother of the Bride gown and took measurements according to their chart.  When the dress was received it was at least two sizes too small and the quality was inferior.  It looked "homemade" and I would have been ashamed to wear it for such a special occasion.  They told me to send a picture.  I am a senior citizen and do not own such a camera nor do I intend to purchase one.  I don't feel I should have to spend additional money to obtain a refund.  I have sent emails daily for almost two weeks now.  They have responded a couple of times acting like they have no idea what this is all about and asking me what my complaint is even though they have been told over and over again.  I know the size was correct according to American sizes as I had to spend additional money, which I can ill afford, to purchase another gown from a local store.  A company that sells clothing should, at least, abide by their return policy.   Judy Owosso, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milanoo/internet/Milanoo-refused-refund-though-advertised-a-7-day-return-policy-and-were-notified-the-day-693438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milanoo

Milanoo Scam Fraud Suspected

AUTHOR: TrueBuyer - (United States of America)

I purchased 3 women shoes and before checking whois, and paid by paypal (happyness) ; after several days, I didn't receive my order resume, no tracking number ... (suspect); so I tried to connect to their website and chat, processing break out ... (more suspect) ; Many email and try to phone in China ... one time ring, one time nothing ... Check the Whois, and whois changed... Ohhhh... Bad Seller !

I filled in a litigation to paypal and no response... I wrote directly to Paypal and indicated if no response in 2 business days, I claim to the authority in Luxembourg (headquarter Paypal) and HK (Milanoo registered) to declare the fraud and "complicity within Paypal". Next day, I received the total refund directly in my credit card (not just in my paypal account)... Proof of suspect seller.

So thank you Paypal to protect my money in this Seller and this case.

Don't buy in this site ... very suspect.

Regards,