Complaint Review: Mile High Car Co

• Reported By: Leah39 — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Mile High Car Co
1480 Ainsworth Street Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Mile High Car Co Don't make the mistake I did! Colorado Springs, Colorado

I bought a Minivan from Mile High in 2009. The Van was the 2nd worst car I have ever owned! I bought the extended warranty, which I couldn't ever use! The van had/has so many issues I don't know where to start. We needed a new car ASAP and with our credit we didn't have much in choice as to who would sell us another car. They all seemed so friendly and nice, until you sign the papers and drive off.

This Mini Van has been a money pit. The transmission has always shifted hard. The night we bought it is was like that. I thought that was just the van. Until I had to bring it in because the gages started going all haywire. That is when their service department told me there was something wrong with the transmission. I wanted it replaced but the warranty wouldn't cover it because it wasn't completely out.

Fight after fight with every person in the place, they flushed and filled the fluid which worked but I had to do a fulid exchange every year and it still did work right. Never had heat either. Who test that in August? When I went to tell them they told me I 'd get a discount! My so called free oil changes I couldn't get because they were always booked with repairs!I heard many customers come in and out and all complained about the state of the car they bought.

A friene of mine went in not to long ago and tried 3 car not 1 would start! They don't inspect they cars they get at auction. They drive them off the Semi and buyer beware! Then they had the nerve after all my complaining about the van to call me 2 years later and see if I want another car from them. Sorry NOT gonig to happen! Maybe things have changed, but I will NEVER go back! I wish I had more space to write, because I could go on and on about all the repairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mile-High-Car-Co/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-/Mile-High-Car-Co-Dont-make-the-mistake-I-did-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-907340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mile High Car Co