- Report: #1009000
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mile2 Michael Roberts Rexxfield Raymond Friedman
Mile2 Michael Roberts Rexxfield Raymond FriedmanInternet United States of America
Mile2 Michael Roberts Rexxfield (((REDACTED BASED ON INVESTIGATION))) graphic depictions of child molestation, child torture, exact recipes of liquid explosives, pipe bombs illicit recordings, Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Michael Roberts and Raymond Friedman made Mile2 cease to exist out of fear of the child torture pornography might put us out of business
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Michael Roberts is in hot water again. Sources report Roberts cyber-terrorism didn't end with him hiding behind his keyboard, but may now have taken a new, more serious turn. A source has confirmed that Roberts was sued for "distributing materials containing depictions of child molestation, child torture, and exact recipes for the manufacture of liquid explosives and pipe bombs...and the illicit and unauthorized recordings recordings of oral lectures and the unauthorized distribution of proprietary trade secrets to Mile2 and other individuals and potentially hostile foreign nations." (see lawsuit here)
The culture of Iowa is different from other states, it perverts justice and has a unique cast of characters, that have protected people like Michael Roberts for over a decade see here , here and here.
Australian Michael Roberts has a special connection with his friends in Iowa:
- Roberts beats his wife in front of their chidren is arrested and 1 year later given a plea bargain.
- Roberts Iowa based business is sued for distributing child molestation, child torture and exact recipes for liquid explosives..
- Roberts, friend Rich Wadsley who sources claim had knowledge of the actions contained in the lawuist is shot and dies. Roberts is investigated but not charged with his death
- Roberts, is placed on the Child Abuse Registry for causing physical injury to his youngest children. The FOUNDED child abuse report is then deleted from the DHS computer systems without any hearings or following any standard protocol.
- Roberts, fails his polygraph in regards to the brutal home invasion and attempted murder of his wife and children. After his failed polygraph, and past history of abuse, he is never again interviewed by law enforcement in Iowa.
Rich Wadsley was the first friend of Roberts to die for which he was investigated. Then another friend of Roberts is killed (Dustin Wehde) and despite Roberts history of violence, founded child abuser and lawsuits claiming distribution of child torture, Roberts is hidden during the murder trial in witness protection. The Prosecutor, Roberts friend, then testifies on Roberts behalf to gain sole custody of Roberts children.
Roberts then was Founded by DHS of Iowa to have abused his children. Roberts then failed a polygraph in regards to his knowledge of a home invasion murder. Roberts started Mile2 in Iowa an when Mile2 was sued distributing depictions of child molestation, child torture and the exact recipes for the manufacture of liquid explosives and pipe bombs
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mile2-Michael-Roberts-Rexxfield-Raymond-Friedman/internet/Mile2-Michael-Roberts-RexxfieldnbspREDACTED-BASED-ON-INVESTIGATION-graphic-depict-1009000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.