Complaint Review: Mileage Shop

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Marvin — Richmond Kentucky United States of America
Mileage Shop

Mileage Shop Hydrogen on Demand / Generators Internet

I placed an online order with Mileage Shop on 04/01/2012 for (1) one of their Hydrogen on Demand generators.  I received it within a reasonable time and proceeded to install it on my vehicle.  I own a 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ with the 4.0L EFI engine.  I was presently getting on the average of 15-16 mpg combined city/highway.  I was led to believe by the sales representative that I could expect at the least a 45% - 60% increase in mileage after installing the HHO generator.  I continued to call back the Tech Support  (6-8 times in the last two months)  after the  initial 1000 mile break-in period.  But after the  1000 mile break-in period / initial flush of the unit I started to asking for what he would suggest me to do to increase my MPG's. We proceeded to  start increasing at 5 Amps and increased the Amps by increments of 5 amps at a time until we reached the maximum of 15 Amps. looking for that "sweet spot " that they spoke of where I would get the increase in MPG's. i was told to not exceed 20 Amps because it would create Steam, and defeat the purpose of increased MPG's.  I requested an e-mail address of someone who had a vehicle similair to my vehicle so I could correspond with them to see how  " they " corrected their problem with the performance of the generator, BUT was not given that information.  I have put over 3000 miles (10) TEN - 20 gal tanks of gas ) in this vehicle after purchasing this HHO generator with absolutely  " No Substantal " increase in MPG's what so ever.   I would not recommend a person to consider the purchasing this product.  I don't feel that I'm the only person that has encountered this problem with the Mileage Shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mileage-Shop/internet/Mileage-Shop-Hydrogen-on-Demand-Generators-Internet-905962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mileage Shop