Complaint Review: Mileage Shop

• Reported By: Dave James — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
Mileage Shop
2485 N Great Western Dr Internet United States of America

Mileage Shop Liars-Deceivers-Manipulators-Conartists INC , Internet

I purchased the product called "Mileage Saver  Complete Kit", from the Mileage Shop.  I mailed the order form with my money in May 2012.  I received the product in the mail and installed it on my truck in June 2012.  I tested the product and found NO improvement in performance, especially MPG's.  I contacted Chris about the lack of improvement.  He said to drain, flush, and refill the generator and reset the computer for improvement.  I did  so and still NO improvement!!  I contacted the company several more times during the following weeks and I finally suggested that I return the product to them for testing.  In August,2012, I returned it,  later that month they returned it back to me saying that the product was fine and working properly.  I installed it again in September 2012, tested by driving another 2000 miles, still NO improvement.  Now, I continue to ask for a refund for Lack of improvement.  They continue to make excuses and refuse my requests!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mileage-Shop/internet/Mileage-Shop-Liars-Deceivers-Manipulators-Conartists-INC-Internet-950960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mileage Shop