Complaint Review: Miles Program, US Bank MAC

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Miles Program, US Bank MAC
P.O. Box 54590 Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Miles Program, US Bank MAC Overpayment for vehicle and fees Lexington Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Case numbers?

*Consumer Comment: Be careful about paying for things you don't get

*Consumer Comment: It Happend To Us To

My husband and I went to a MILES lender in El Paso to purchase a new car. We were told that we did not qualify for other loans so we should go through the MILES lending program. They put us in a vehicle we really didnt want and had us sign a contract that included warranties that we didnt need but were told to put on there, a interest rate that couldnt be lowered and an overpriced car that had to meet the lending "requirements". Nevertheless we are still paying on this overpriced vehicle that is being deducted automatically out of our pay.

Kyleia and Charles
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miles-Program-US-Bank-MAC/Lexington-Kentucky-40555/Miles-Program-US-Bank-MAC-Overpayment-for-vehicle-and-fees-Lexington-Kentucky-306745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miles Program, US Bank MAC

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

""My law firm filed a lawsuit in federal court in Kansas on behalf of soldiers who had this happen to them.""

Case/docket number of the lawsuit your firm filed?

Be careful about paying for things you don't get

AUTHOR: Mms3rd - (U.S.A.)

Some dealerships engage in over booking or power booking. This is the practice of charging buyers for options that are not on the car and getting the lender to lend more money with the dealer getting a nice profit and the soldier/buyer paying 18% interest on options that do not exist, like power moon roof, high end stereo systems, alloy wheels, etc. My law firm filed a lawsuit in federal court in Kansas on behalf of soldiers who had this happen to them. We estimate that over a couple of years, soldiers paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for options that were not on the cars they bought....the sad thing is they never know this because they don't know that the phantom options were part of the purchase price.

It Happend To Us To

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

the same thing happened to my boyfriend. we have now built a case against MILES, US Bank and the car dealership. as long as you have all of your loan statements and contract copies get a lower and sue. if everyone who has been riped off by them comes together we can get these companies to stop taking advantage of our military. i know your not close to me but if you would like help or like to join my case please contact me.